This first week in Haiti was brought with it a long list of first experiences
- First time to fatally wound a cockroach (for your enjoyment I will post a picture later)
- First shower under 5 minutes
- First time to wake up to a rooster crowing
- First shopping trip in Haiti
- First time to cook in Haiti
As soon as I have my camera I will fill you in on the story of "the cockroach". I am starting to get used to it here, and along with that comes completely giving up on looking good and accepting the fact that I will never again be clean and dry.
I am looking forward to going to church tomorrow! Another first for me!
We are starting school again on Monday, it will be interesting to see if we can find everything we need. I will try to post another blog again soon, we do not have internet set up yet, so I just need to remember my camera the next time I go somewhere with an internet connection!