- I am thankful that I am here in Haiti, with the cockroaches and mosquitoes, living a life that brings crazy challenges everyday and keeps me on my toes.
- I am thankful for all of the new friends I am making. There are so many amazing people here and I love that I have the opportunity to meet people from all over the world.
- I am thankful for old friends, for everyone who is praying for me and reading this blog. I need every little bit of prayer I can get!
- I am thankful for podcast sermons and the prayer room webcast that keep me filled spiritually.
- I am thankful for Criminal Minds.
- I am thankful that I get to go home for Christmas and see all of my family and friends, and then go to onething in Kansas City!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
The Giving of Thanks
In an effort to get in the thanksgiving spirit when it is 80 degrees outside, I am going to talk about all of the things that I am thankful for. Sometimes in Haiti it is easy for me to start thinking about the things I wish I had, but I want to give God the glory for all of the things He has blessed me with.